When® Premium Bio-Cellulose Sheet Masks are made with advanced bio-cellulose technology.
The all-natural, bio-degradable sheet is made from fermented coconut water and is gentle on skin. It holds fluid 100 times its dry weight and 10 times more than conventional sheets. The sheet is infused in gentle yet effective Bio-Craft serum formulated with Sodium Hyaluronate, Ginseng Extract, and various high-quality plant extracts for a luxurious 'mini spa by skin intelligence' treatment whenever you want.
Vegan / Dermatologically Safe / Paraben-free / Phthalate-free / No Animal Testing
Net Weight: 12 Pack (276 ml / 9.3 fl oz.)
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Polyacrylate-13, Saccharide Isomerate, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Colloidal Platinum, Panax Ginseng Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool
- Cleanse and dry the face.
- Open the pouch and unfold the 3 layers of sheets (plastic film, mask sheet, and paper).
- Remove the plastic film and the paper.
- Place only the middle layer (Bio-cellulose sheet) on the face. Adjust and smooth out the mask sheet for good dermal contact.
- Remove and discard the mask after about 30 minutes. Massage remaining serum onto face and neck. No need to rinse.
* For single use only. Use immediately after opening.