This grey nail polish was named in collaboration with Megan. To her, this color reminds her of a grave that rests between life and death, just as this is between black and white. Two opposite ends of the spectrum coming together in this perfect neutral shade that is not too dark and not too light, reminding her to stay grounded and find balance.
Shallow Grave - extremes are easy, strive for balance.
- Scholarship Fund - $1 from every bottle sold goes to an annual scholarship for a high school senior to support their dreams and help combat rising education costs.
- Inclusive Names - All of our colors are named by customers and are gender neutral names. Each customer submits a story behind the inspiration of the name.
- 7-Free Formula - Our formula is free of the 7 main harmful ingredients that are traditionally found in nail polish. There are no animal by-products and is cruelty-free.
- One Coat Coverage - The majority of our colors only require one coat of polish to achieve a full coverage. We do recommend two coats for our lighter shades.
- Sustainability - Smaller glass bottles help reduce waste which also makes our product much easier to be recycled.
- Made in USA - All of our polish is manufactured in a facility in New York and our small, but mighty headquarters is in our founder's apartment in Seattle.
Net Weight: 7ml / 0.25 fl oz
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Citric Acid.
May Contain: Silica, Parfum (Fragrance), Biotin, Bis (Glycidoxyphenal) Propane/Bis Aminomethyl Norbornane Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Orange 4, Red 6, Red 7, Red 34, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Orange 5, Red 22, Red 28, Yellow 11, Violet 2, Ext. Violet 2, Aluminum Powder, Ultramarines, Bismuth Chloride Oxide, Iron Oxides, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Titanium Dioxide.