Mustela knows their business when it comes to your baby's skincare needs. This Stelatopia Bath Oil is not like any other bath oil, this formula is specially designed for eczema-prone skin and works to cleanse gently while it soothes and protects. It is water-soluble and just two to three capfuls turns bathwater into a replenishing and soothing treatment for your baby. The formula is also plant-based and wraps the skin with its effective combination of key ingredients like Sunflower Oil Distillate known to soothe the skin, while Avocado Oil helps protect and strengthen the skin's barrier, and Chamomile Extracts leaves the skin soft to the touch. This bath oil is great for everyday use and when baby gets sudden eczema flare-ups. It is fragrance-free without any paraben, phthalate or phenoxyethanol. You also get minimal occurrence of allergic reactions with its hypoallergenic formula that is recognized by the National Eczema Association.
- A bath oil that was formulated for babies with eczema-prone skin.
- A plant-based, water-soluble formula that gently cleanse, soothes and replenishes.
- Contains key ingredients such as Avocado Oil that protects and strengthens the skin, Sunflower Oil Distillate that soothes, and Chamomile Extracts that makes skin soft.
- Safe to use everyday, especially when eczema flare-ups occur.
- A fragrance-free, clinically-tested formula on eczema-prone skin, hypoallergenic and without harsh ingredients like phthalate, paraben, or phenoxyethanol.
Net Weight: 200 ml / 6.76 oz.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Min�rale, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-6 Isostearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Lecithin, Laureth-2, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Ethyl Cyclohexyl Propionate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
Pour one or two capfuls directly into your baby's bath water. Enjoy bath time with your little one. That's it! No need to rinse off.