Herbal Antiseptic Ointment is a beeswax and olive oil-based ointment for those who prefer not to use antibiotic ointments for minor cuts, scrapes and scratches.
- Blend of Tea Tree, Lavender & Lemon Essential Oils
- Blend of organic beeswax, olive, meadowfoam, arnica, calendula, and comfrey oils
- Oils rich in fatty acids and Vitamin A to nourish injured skin and tissue
- Natural, antibiotic-free antiseptic blend
- Creates a long-lasting protective coating over the skin to defend wounds from harmful elements and promote healing
- May stimulate the formation of new cells and decreases the chance of scar formation
Net Weight: 1 fl oz. / 30 ml
Olive Oil, Beeswax Pastilles, Organic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil Usp, Calendula Flower Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E Oil , Olive Oil, Comfry Root & Leaf, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Neem Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Arnica Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Tamanu Nut Oil, Rosemary Olein Extract (Antioxidant)
Use on superficial cuts, scrapes, bites, and abrasions. Do not use on deep puncture wounds. Apply to the clean area once or twice daily, as needed. If the area is draining or red, see your health care practitioner.