Queen Bee Hyaluronic Serum is the perfect hydrating serum for dehydrated, sensitive, and post-procedure complexions. Soothing aloe, hydrating hyaluronic acid, firming algae extract, and SkinTight Dipeptide work synergistically to hydrate and renew fragile skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Algae Extract
- Most powerful moisturizer and humectant available
- Can reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Excellent anti-aging skin hydration
- Nourishes the skin with vitamins and minerals
- Can be used to replace petroleum-based glycols such as propylene glycol, butylene glycol, or glycerin in formulations
- Acts as a humectant, emollient, skin penetration enhancer, and solvent
- Boosts the efficacy of preservatives
Net Weight: 1 fl oz. / 30 ml
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Deionized Water, Algae Extract, Propanediol, Squalane Oil - Olive, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Water, Hexylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Apply a small amount to freshly cleansed, slightly damp skin tapping gently, morning & night, especially after esthetic procedures such as micro-needling. Avoid getting the product into the eyes.