Net Weight: 20 g/0.63 oz.
1. Cleanse the skin : for example with BABOR HY-OIL cleanser and the appropriate phytoactive for you skin type then apply a day-time moisturizer from the BABOR skincare system, allow it to absorb and then dab your face carefully with a tissue to ensure your skin is dry and non-oily.
2. Covering up: Apply Camouflage cream with your fingertips to the areas that require concealing and pat in gently. Apply the cream about 2 cm beyond the area of skin to be camouflaged and feather out the edges so they are not visible. If you need to conceal larger areas or if you want a very even make-up effect, it is recommended to apply camouflage cream over the entire face.
3. Setting : Apply Camouflage fixing powder on top of the areas concealed by Camouflage cream.
4. Touching up: Camouflage SYSTEM products are water and smudge-proof and generally long lasting. However, if you need to touch up, simply apply Camouflage cream to the area of skin required and set with Camouflage fixing powder.
5. Removal : Cleansing should be done in two stages:
- Pre-cleansing: Apply BABOR HY-OIL cleanser and gently smooth it over the areas of skin you have camouflaged then wipe off with a tissue.
- After pre-cleansing: Apply BABOR HY-OIL cleanser and over it with the phytoactive for you skin type and blend with the oil. Add three splashes of cool water and massage in gently then rinse off thoroughly with cool water.
Babor Camouflage Cream cannot be removed with hydrophilic cleansing milks (e.g. mild cleanser)