Vitamin C is undeniably a powerhouse skin ingredient that smoothes fine lines, restores glow, and protects the skin from everyday stress.
It’s high time that you switch your facial cleanser for one that is enriched with nourishing, free radical-fighting ingredients - after all, the first step to an effective skin regimen is a good facial cleanser.
Enriched with nourishing ingredients like Aloe, Green Tea, and Ginseng, YEOUTH’s Vitamin C Facial Cleanser can actively repair skin damage while reducing signs of aging.
- Vitamin C is rich with potent antioxidants that have endless benefits. As a main ingredient in a facial cleanser, it can actively boost collagen production as well as protecting the skin from free radicals. It helps reduce skin discoloration, skin inflammation, and gives anti-bacterial protection for a healthier and clearer skin tone.
- Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins C and E and beta carotene - all wonderful natural ingredients that gives it its anti-aging qualities. Aloe vera provides the necessary vitamins in treating damages, restoring lost nutrients, and nourishing skin. Aloe also contains substances like gibberellins and polysaccharides that stimulate the growth of new cells, while glycoproteins help reduce redness and inflammation caused by acne.
- Green Tea has natural potent antioxidants called polyphenols that neutralizes free radicals - those troublesome molecules that accelerates the aging process. Green tea’s antioxidant property is key to its skin-protective properties and its skin repairing abilities.
- Seaweed Extract is abundant in vitamins and minerals that helps to reduce skin sensitivity, soften, and soothe, all while maintaining and protecting the skin’s natural balance. It tightens skin, accelerates the natural repair process, promotes skin hydration, and relieves inflammation caused by exposure to UV rays or allergens, making it a wonderful anti-aging ingredient.
What it does:
- Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants, neutralizing free radicals and rejuvenating aging skin.
- It contains antioxidant-rich ingredients that boost the production of collagen - a protein that aids in the growth of cells and blood vessels, and gives skin its firmness and strength.
- With its ability to speed up collagen and elastin production, Vitamin C can soften and soothe skin - this can then lead to better-feeling and looking skin.
- It has the unique ability of ridding pores of excess oil and dirt, thus giving you cleaner pores that lead to cleaner skin.
- Contains natural superfoods for the skin. From cleansing, moisturizing, to repairing, the formulation is antioxidant-rich, helping prevent damage to amino acids and protects the cell’s membranes.
- Helps lighten dark spots, reverse cell damage, and restore skin to its healthy state.
How it’s made:
- MADE IN THE USA
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalates Free
- GMO Free
- Triclosan Free
Net Weight: 3 fl. oz. / 89 ml
Apply a generous amount onto your palms. Gently massage the cleanser onto your damp skin. Use circular motions so that the product is evenly distributed and better absorbed. Rinse with lukewarm water before patting your skin dry with a soft towel.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Decyl glucoside, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, Panax ginseng root extract, Undaria pinnatifida extract, Oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Caprylyl glycol, Hexylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin