YEOUTH’s Salicylic Acid Gel Peel 20% is an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial peel that can help treat acne, reduce fine lines, wrinkles, unclog pores, and lighten hyperpigmentation.If normal skin cleansing just won’t cut it to keep your skin clear, incorporating YEOUTH salicylic acid peel into your beauty regimen can help exfoliate skin and reveal the healthy, new skin underneath.
- Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid which is safe and effective for use on all skin types, and formulated for oily skin. Salicylic Acid works by targeting over-producing oil glands which are often the cause for pimple and acne. The result is clearing skin of breakouts and blemishes.
- Tea Tree Oil is known for its acne-fighting powers. Widely used as an effective antiviral and antifungal remedy for many skin disorders, tea tree oil is surprisingly soothing to the skin and can reduce redness and itching.
- Green Tea Extract is a rich source of antioxidants. As such, it protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals and helps fight the signs of premature aging. It also reduces inflammation and positively influences the tone and health of the skin.
What it does:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts skin collagen production
- Helps to even skin tone
- Helps treat acne
- Unclogs pores
- Fades hyperpigmentation
- Fights whiteheads and blackheads
*Individual results may vary.
How it’s made:
- MADE IN THE USA
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalates Free
- Fragrance Free
- GMO Free
- Triclosan Free
For professional use only.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Disclaimer & Agreement: It is important to determine whether you are a candidate for YEOUTH products by reading the information above. You may need to contact a physician or skin care professional to assess your eligibility to use these products. The misuse of these products can lead to injury or severe burns, we STRONGLY recommend you follow the step by step procedure as outlined in the provided instructions. By purchasing or using this product, you agree that YEOUTH and Kevgo Brands, including but not limited to “YEOUTH”, or any other person, and entity related to any of our products or websites is held harmless and not in anyway held responsible for any negative or damaging side effects that may be obtained from the use of any of our products, whether it was used correctly or incorrectly by any person. Use this product at your own discretion.
Net Weight: 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml
Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Water, Polysorbate 60, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol (And) Water (And) Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol (And) Water (And) Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycerin (And) Water (And) Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose With Retarded Swelling Time, Symphytum Officinale (Or) Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract
IMPORTANT: Before applying, see product insert for skin preparation instructions. Wet face and cleanse thoroughly. Test Application: Apply peel by smoothing over face while avoiding eye contact. Leave on for 1 minute or less, then flush and cleanse skin with cool water. Application time may be increased after skin sensitivity is determined. Apply peel to face for 1-3 minutes while avoiding eye contact. Flush and cleanse with cool water. Repeat once every 2-3 weeks if no skin irritation occurs. Layering the peel may increase it’s effectiveness.