The BEST over-the-counter anti-aging ingredient that is specially formulated for use around the eye area.
Ask any dermatologist for her number 1 skin recommendation, and you’ll most likely hear: “Use Retinol.” This Vitamin A derivative has an impressive record of boosting collagen production - reducing wrinkles and fine lines, and speeding cell turnover - evening out skin discoloration.
You can always tell when a woman uses retinol. She’ll have a dewy, fresh faced look, and her eyes will have less wrinkles, crow’s feet, and puffiness compared to non-retinol users.
- Retinol is the most widely researched skincare ingredient. Backed up by hoards of scientific studies, Retinol is an extremely effective skin-transforming ingredient that understands what your skin needs. It speeds cell turnover, boosts collagen production, evens out skin tone, and helps with hyperpigmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a fantastic hydrator. This why topical application of Hyaluronic Acid is essential for maturing skin. The remarkable compound has a unique ability to even out and plump wrinkles, holding in moisture and resulting to softer, more elastic skin.
- Green Tea contains some of the most powerful natural antioxidants. The antioxidants in green tea helps with premature aging by healing damaged cells while combating free radicals. Green tea also helps ward off specific enzymes that are responsible for destroying valuable collagen and elastin - both vital for skin’s strength, suppleness, and elasticity.
- Caffeine is added for its superb anti-aging benefits. It helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating blood flow, which can aid in collagen production and help to target a range of skin conditions.
- Ginseng is abundant with phytonutrients, helping brighten and tone. Ginseng is one of the best wrinkle-fighting ingredients due to its natural ability to enhance collagen production which plumps and firms skin.
What it does:
- Allows increased communication between skin cells to promote healthy, youthful cell behavior.
- Retinol is a potent antioxidant that fights free radical damage from UV Rays which cause fine lines and wrinkles.
- Decades of research clearly shows that Retinol can help significantly diminish wrinkles and fine lines, smooth uneven skin tone, and help reduce the appearance of sun or age spots.
How it’s made:
- MADE IN THE USA
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalates Free
- Fragrance Free
- GMO Free
- Triclosan Free
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Dipeptide-2, Whey Protein, Steareth-20, Retinol, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Caffeine, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Stearic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea, Leaf Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide
Apply Retinol Eye Cream to a clean face. For best results, start your regimen by spritzing YEOUTH Balancing Facial Toner on face. While skin is still damp, apply a small amount of YEOUTH Retinol Eye Cream around the eye area. It is safe to use above and below the eyes. Follow with YEOUTH L-22 Anti-Aging moisturizer. Apply sunscreen everyday when using Retinol.