The benefits of essential oils are endless - it can help you relax, give pain relief, improve cognitive function, ward of illness, heal the skin, repel insects, energize, purify your home, and even set a romantic atmosphere for that special someone in your life!
- Lemongrass - Lemongrass’ calming and clean scent helps relieve headache, anxiety and stress. It can be used as a natural home deodorizer, and is also popular for its ability to repel insects!Australian
- Tea Tree - Tea tree oil has been long valued for its antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. It has many uses around the home - as a mold treatment, for pest control, as a laundry freshener, and as a purifier.
- French Lavender - Valued for its versatility and fragrance, lavender is popular for its antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. Although it can be used as a home purifier, lavender is more known for its ability to help improve sleep, reduce anxiety and emotional stress.
- Eucalyptus - Eucalyptus oil can help with pain and inflammation. When inhaled, it soothes the mucous membranes and is great for those with asthma or allergies.
- Peppermint - Peppermint oil is particularly helpful in relieving pain, anxiety, vomiting, and improving mental focus. The aroma of peppermint has been shown to improve memory and raise alertness.
- Sweet Orange - Reminiscent of the sweet, fresh aroma of oranges, orange essential oil is widely used in the home for its potent anti-microbial properties. Diffuse it to start your day off with a jolt of inspiration, or spray it on your linens, towels, clothes, and sheets to keep them smelling great.
What it does:
Get a happiness hit and feel more alert from the energizing properties of eucalyptus and peppermint
Sleep better and feel more relaxed with lavender
Tea tree, lemongrass, and orange are powerfully anti-microbial and can boost your immune system and ward off illness
How it’s made:
- MADE IN THE USA
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalates Free
- GMO Free
- Triclosan Free
Net Weight: 0.34 oz. each
Australian Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Bulgarian Lavender Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Lemongrass Oil