All-in-one serum that will meet your every need. Fight against time with this light emulsion’s blend of ingredients that improves skin elasticity, tightens and firms, and brightens, as well as increases cell turnover. Powerful antioxidants fight against free radicals Vitamin A/ Retinol (Encapsulated Retinol for improved stability and delivery), Most effective for aging and UV damage. Improves skin tone, renewal and resurfacing. Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging with Bakuchiol, a natural retinol-like functional compound that gently treats the skin Salicylic Acid combats problem skin by breaking up dead skin cells that congest pores. Vitamin B3 rebalances and refines pores Vitamin C brightens and reduces age spots. A multitude of peptides and extracts that improve elasticity, tighten the skin, and smooth fine lines A combination of Vitamin E, Algae, and Hyaluronic Acid will help the skin retain moisture keeping the skin supple and hydrated.
- Cruelty free
- 98% all-natural, plant-based ingredients, remaining 2% are a powerful arsenal ofclinically tested peptides and ingredients to encourage healthy, youngerlooking skin and deliver powerful results.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and synthetic fragrances
- Made with clinically tested ingredients
- Science based formulas developed by critically acclaimed chemists
Net Weight: 30 ml / 1 oz.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Polyitaconate, Polyitaconate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Retinol, Copper Heptapeptide-14 Pantothenate, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Bakuchiol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Cetyl Palmitate, Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triglyceride, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Squalane, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (Lemongrass) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
Apply AM and PM on clean skin. Be sure to apply sunscreen after AM use.
Product Type: Serums
, Skin Lighteners & BrightenersConcerns: Age Spots & Brown Spots
, Dull Complexion
, Firmness (Facial)
, Hyperpigmentation & Uneven Skin Tone
, Wrinkles & Fine LinesSkin Types: Acne Prone
, CombinationPreferences: Certified Cruelty-Free
, Phthalates-FreeIngredients: Vitamin A
, Salicylic Acid
, Vitamin C
, Vitamin E
, Hyaluronic Acid
, Cucumber Extract
, Lactic Acid
, Glycolic Acid
, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride