Smooth and silky proprietary blend of oils will restore moisture, balance, calm, and soften the skin with meadowfoam seed oil and chamomile. Unique cold pressed coffee oil and Bakuchiol boosts the skin protective layer to combat the visual signs of aging and skin damage. Raspberry, pomegranate, and passion fruit - high in linoleic acid, omegas, and Vitamin E- stimulates the skin providing a multitude of antioxidants and improving smoothness and elasticity for overall improved skin appearance.
- Cruelty free
- 98% all-natural, plant-based ingredients, remaining 2% are a powerful arsenal of clinically tested peptides and ingredients to encourage healthy, younger looking skin and deliver powerful results.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and synthetic fragrances
- Made with clinically tested ingredients
- Science based formulas developed by critically acclaimed chemists
Net Weight: 30 ml / 1 oz.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba(Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil, Squalane, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
Apply AM and PM on clean skin after applying Serum 11, and, Moisturizer 12. Be sure to apply sunscreen after if using in the AM.
Product Type: Facial Oil
, Skin RevitalizersConcerns: Dull Complexion
, Firmness (Facial)
, Wrinkles & Fine LinesSkin Types: Acne Prone
, CombinationPreferences: Vegan-Friendly
, Phthalates-FreeIngredients: Chamomile
, Vitamin E
, Grape Seed Oil
, Castor Oil
, Sunflower Oil