Visibly brighten, tighten, and moisturize your skin with clinically proven actives while refreshing your mind with a fan favorite blend of Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Frankincense, and Cedarwood. While ceramides help repair your skin barrier function and enhance skin elasticity, Squalane delivers deep hydration and brightens & tightens your skin, Reishi provides antioxidants against environmental stressors, and the natural citrusy-wooden scent lifts your spirits to sets the stage for a happy day.
Net Weight: 3.7 oz. / 104.8 g
Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Rhus Verniciflua (Chinese Lacquer) Peel Cera, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Coco Caprylate/caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Squalane (plant Derived), Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limonene*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Ceramide NP, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil, Boswellia Neglecta (Frankincense) Resin Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Citral (from Natural Essential Oil)*, Geraniol*, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Linalool*.
- Warm bar by massaging it between dry hands.
- Apply bar onto neck, back, arms, and legs (as desired) in gentle strokes or circular motions. A little goes a long way.
- Massage into skin.
- Wait a moment and then enjoy pleasant warming and cooling sensations.
- Store bar in a case in a cool place to protect essential oils and prevent melting.
- Make sure to wash hands after use to avoid getting formula into your eyes or face.
- Bars can break or be more difficult to use when they reach their end of life. Once that happens, you can cut off a piece and warm it for a few seconds in the microwave to melt and then use as a luxurious hot oil body treatment (be cautious to not let balm get too hot).
- Note that your bar can discharge a bit of white residue on their surface when stored. This is normal and you can use the bar as usual.