Visibly brighten, tighten, and moisturize your skin with clinically proven actives while pampering your mind with warm butters and a relaxing scent experience. While ceramides help repair your skin barrier function and enhance skin elasticity, Squalane delivers deep hydration and brightens & tightens your skin, Reishi provides antioxidants against environmental stressors, Bacuri butter treats the skin with essential fatty acids, and Lavender & Chamomile oil promote relaxation and well-being.
Net Weight: 3.7 oz. / 104.8 g
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/caprate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Squalane (plant-Derived), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Ethyl Macadamiate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract, Linalool*, Platonia Insignis (Bakuri) Seed Butter, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Ceramide NP, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Tocopherol, Malic Acid.
- Warm bar by massaging it between dry hands.
- Apply bar onto neck, back, arms, and legs (as desired) in gentle strokes or circular motions. A little goes a long way.
- Massage into skin.
- Wait a moment and then enjoy pleasant warming and cooling sensations.
- Store bar in a case in a cool place to protect essential oils and prevent melting.
- Make sure to wash hands after use to avoid getting formula into your eyes or face.
- Bars can break or be more difficult to use when they reach their end of life. Once that happens, you can cut off a piece and warm it for a few seconds in the microwave to melt and then use as a luxurious hot oil body treatment (be cautious to not let balm get too hot).
- Note that your bar can discharge a bit of white residue on their surface when stored. This is normal and you can use the bar as usual.