Stimulating Camphor, Eucalyptus, Menthol, and Rosemary Oil bring heavenly relief and a pleasant warming and cooling sensation to your body while Ceramides & Jojoba oil help repair your skin barrier function and treat your skin to deep hydration, and Reishi delivers valuable antioxidants against environmental stressors. Great for neck, back, shoulders, and hardworking legs.
Net Weight: 3.7 oz. / 104.8 g
Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Ethyl Macadamiate, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cinnamonum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Limonene*, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (thyme) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Linalool*, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*.
- Warm bar by massaging it between dry hands.
- Apply bar onto neck, back, arms, and legs (as desired) in gentle strokes or circular motions. A little goes a long way.
- Massage into skin.
- Wait a moment and then enjoy pleasant warming and cooling sensations.
- Store bar in a case in a cool place to protect essential oils and prevent melting.
- Make sure to wash hands after use to avoid getting formula into your eyes or face.
- Bars can break or be more difficult to use when they reach their end of life. Once that happens, you can cut off a piece and warm it for a few seconds in the microwave to melt and then use as a luxurious hot oil body treatment (be cautious to not let balm get too hot).
- Note that your bar can discharge a bit of white residue on their surface when stored. This is normal and you can use the bar as usual.