Lather your skin with a boost of hydration with REN's Moroccan Rose Otto Firming Creme Riche. This body cream is a rich but souffl'-light formula that keeps the skin intensively hydrated and nourished. You will notice your skin improve its smoothness and firmness with regular use of this body cream. It is made with Rose Otto Oil from Damask Rose Petals and Hyaluronic Acid keeps skin hydrated and soothed, while Camellia and Rice Germ Oil is known to aid in replenishing the skin, keeping it supple. It also contains Hydroxyproline which firms and improves your skin's elasticity, so you feel it to be tauter but still dewy smooth. Get that perfect sheen as you lather yourself with this body cream and feel wrapped in nourishment, set for your everyday tasks.
- A body cream in a rich yet light souffl' form that works to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Leaves skin visibly smooth and soft with a perfect shine.
- Keeps skin feeling tighter and more firm.
- Made with Rose Otto Oil and Hyaluronic Acid which are known for their hydrating properties.
- Contains Camellia and Rice Germ Oil for their nourishing and skin replenishing properties, and Hydroxyproline for improved skin elasticity.
Net Weight: 200 ml / 6.8 oz.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ/Bran Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Lauryl Laurate, Triheptanoin, Glycerin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Oryzanol, Phenoxyethanol, Geraniol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol.
Gently massage onto clean skin until absorbed.
Product Type: Body Creams & ButtersConcerns: Body Firming & TighteningSkin Types: Acne Prone
, OilyPreferences: Certified Cruelty-FreeCollections: Moroccan RoseIngredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
, Green Tea
, Lactic Acid