A purifying antibacterial cleanser formulated to combat the appearance of breakouts and blemishes leaving skin visibly clearer and calmer.
French Kaolin Clay absorbs excess sebum and detoxifies impurities while Zinc Gluconate reduces sebum production. Salicilin, from Willow Bark, provides mild exfoliation to unclog blocked pores while anti-bacterial and anti-microbial actives purify the skin. An Essential Oil Complex of Chamomile, Lavender and Sage reduces and calms inflammation and is antibacterial. Flavonoids from Mayblossom Extract tone skin and help reduce the appearance of large pores.
- Deeply cleanses and purifies.
- Gently exfoliates to unclog skin.
Minimises the appearance of pore size.
Skin type: Problem skin, prone to breakouts and blemishes.
- French Kaolin Clay detoxifies and absorbs impurities and excess sebum
- Zinc Gluconate reduces inflammation and absorbs excess sebum
- Salicilin from Willow Bark provides mild exfoliation and anti-bacterial properties to purify problem skin and minimise spot formation
- Flavonoids from Mayblossom Extract help to tone skin, reduce sebum production and minimize pore size
- Leptospermones from Manuka Tree Extract provide anti-microbial properties to control acne activity
- Essential Oils Complex consisting of Chamomile, Lavender and Sage reduces inflammation to heal the skin whilst calming and soothing
Net Weight: 150 ml / 5.1 oz.
Aqua Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salix Nigra Willow Bark Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Bisabolol, Oryzanol, Salvia Officnalis (Sage) Oil, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officnalis Flower Extract, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Xantham Gum, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Crataegus Oxyacantha Stem Extract, Glucose.
Rub one pump between the palms of slightly damp hands. Gently massage onto face for 1-2 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.