Prevention is always better than cure. Get to the problem first and don't even worry about stretch marks anymore with Mustela's Stretch Marks Prevention Oil. It works as it should, to prevent appearance of stretch marks as it improves skin softness and elasticity. You get a specially made unique formula for new and expecting mothers that will work its magic to prevent stretch marks from showing. It contains Lupeol�, an ingredient of natural origin from lupine seeds, that lets skin withstand stretching which results to preventing stretch marks. The formula is also made with rich oils that are highly beneficial to the skin like pomegranate, avocado, musk rose and baobab oils that work together to nourish and improve skin elasticity for a soft and silky feeling. The body oil is great to use at the start of your first month of pregnancy with its hypoallergenic formula that is also compatible with breastfeeding. The formula absorbs easily onto the skin, so use it on your abdomen, breasts, thighs and hips, whenever needed.
- A body oil that effectively improves softness and elasticity of the skin to prevent stretch marks from showing.
- A specially designed formula for new and expecting mothers to address the occurrence of stretch marks.
- Contains key ingredients such as Lupeol� and oils of pomegranate, avocado, musk rose and baobab, that help withstand stretching of the skin and improve elasticity while nourishing it.
- A rich, hypoallergenic formula that is safe to use for mother and baby.
- Without any parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, bisphenols A and S, caffeine and alcohol.
Net Weight: 105 ml / 3.54 oz.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract.
Starting from the first month of pregnancy and continuing after birth, massage cream on the abdomen, hips, thighs and breasts, in the morning and evening. Massage until fully absorbed. The rich texture is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin. Compatible with breastfeeding in compliance with proper hygiene rules.