Touch Up is an ultra-fine setting powder with light-reflecting ingredients to diffuse light while reducing shine. Its soft, smooth, silky sheer texture creates a breathable, micro-fine velvety veil on your skin, that helps set the makeup, and gives balance to the skin tone minimizing redness and other imperfections while providing an anti-age action. This glowing powder contains Vitamins A and E and has smoothing and soft-focus properties with a spherical shape that allows for seamless correction, luminous complexion, and customizable application. Touch Up is perfect for oily T-zone, complexion, and a flawless retouch to your makeup. It can be worn alone or over foundation or concealer to lock them in place up to all day with a naturally luminous finish.
Available in 3 SHADES:
- TRANSLUCENT: it is a white-toned powder meant for just about every skin tone because it turns invisible when applied to the skin.
- BANANA: it is a yellow-toned powder that works its magic to offset any redness, illuminate the skin, neutralize dark under-eye circles, and set makeup. Works on any skin tone
- JUST PEACH: it is a peach-toned powder designed to give brightness to a dull complexion, neutralize blue tones, and set makeup. It works on any skin tone.
Talc-free, Paraben -free, Fragrance-free, D3-D5 free, Vegan
Net Weight: 9g / 0.31 oz.
MICA, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, KAOLIN, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYL VANILLIN, SILICA, DIMETHICONOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RUBUS (RASPBERRY) IDAEUS SEED OIL, TROPOLONE. [+/- MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)].
- Using a Tapered Powder Brush, apply to Touch Up around the nose, T-zone, and any other oily areas that need to be mattified
- It can be used on its own, or on top of foundation and concealer to set them in place.
- For oily skin types looking for a truly flawless finish, apply to Touch Up all over the face for more coverage, starting from the T-zone and working outwards and upwards.