Lipstick Queen's founder has found inspiration during Medieval times and created the Medieval Lipstick. Back when lipstick was a sin, only acidity of lemons were used to bring out a blood-red stain on the lips making it all-natural. This silky formula by Poppy King is made only with pigment and Vitamin E that creates a transparent yet sheer, and sexy red color. This is not a full-coverage lipstick and may be a great alternative for lip gloss. Your lips will look naturally red and sexy as it compliments your flawless looking skin. You will get proper hydration too with the key ingredient Vitamin it contains.
- A best-selling lip tint that has a sexy, sheer red color.
- Inspired by the Medieval times when lipstick was a sin on women.
- A recreated look by Lipstick Queen's founder that is the best alternative to lip gloss.
- May be worn by anyone and suitable for any skin tone.
- A silky formula that is made with Vitamin E and pigment.
Net Weight: 0.12oz / 3.5g
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Vegetable Oil Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Beeswax (Cera Alba) Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ozokerite Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Tocopheryl Acetate Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Limananthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter Hydrogenated Olive Oil Benzophonone-3 Isopropylparaben Isibutylparaben Butylparaben Iron Oxides 77491 Iron Oxides 77492 Iron Oxides 77499 Red 7 Lake 15850 Red 33 Lake 17200 Yellow 5 Lake 19140.
Apply as needed.