Neem oil has a wide history of use as a folk remedy around the world. Although it has a harsh odor, it's high in fatty acids and other nutrients, and it's used in a variety of beauty products like skin creams, body lotions, hair products, and cosmetics.
- Protect Your Skin and Fight Aging: Neem oil is chock full of carotenoids and antioxidants that help protect your skin against the ravages of free radicals, which cause signs of aging such as wrinkles and age spots.
- Heal & Moisturize: For any type of skin, at any time Neem extract provides excellent moisturizing and healing benefits. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that help improve skin elasticity and provide and retain moisture.
- Assist Acne With Neem Oil: The anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents in Neem help reduce the redness, swelling and pain associated with acne outbreaks. The fatty acids moisturize and nourish the skin, while the antibacterial properties fight the bacteria that cause acne.
- Neem Oil Tames And Conditions Your Hair: Rub a few drops between the palms of your hands and stroke Neem oil through your hair to tame frizzy hair and impart an attractive shine. Both your hair and scalp will like it.
- Condition Your Scalp: Condition your scalp by applying Neem oil combined with coconut oil or olive oil directly to the scalp prior to washing. Massaging the oil into your scalp will also help increase blood circulation and open up pores, which may help stimulate hair growth.
Net Weight: 200 ml / 6.76 oz
- For Skin : Apply all over the face with a cotton ball to remove makeup. Leave it on for 5 minutes and wash off with warm water and mild soap.
- For Hair : Apply deep on the scalp and massage gently. Leave it overnight and wash with mild shampoo. For best result, blend 4-5 drops of any Korus Essential’s essential oil in a teaspoon of Neem Oil and apply.