Clearly BITE is an all natural balm, made with nature's best ingredients combining traditional herbal knowledge with modern techniques to provide a safe solution to stop itching and reduce discomfort caused by bug bites. Our anti inflammatory anti itch soothing balm is safe and effective in helping to quickly soothe the skin and reduce signs of redness and inflammation. BITE helps to provide quick bite and sting relief for babies, kids and adults. Simply massage a small amount of BITE gently on affected area to relieve symptoms.
- Our unique blend of therapeutic essential oils, aloe vera, and calendula helps to naturally relieve symptoms of discomfort from bug bites and stings including itching, redness, and swelling.
- 100% effective for the whole family. Our formula works to heal, soothe and alleviate pain caused by bites from mosquitos, chiggers and mites, deer and horse flies, bed bugs, fleas, spiders, ticks, fire ants, bees, hornets, wasps, yellow jackets, and other insects.
- Quality ingredients that not only help with bug bites, but can also be used to heal small cuts and scratches, dry cracked skin, alleviate symptoms of sunburn and minor burns, poison ivy, eczema, and jelly fish stings.
- Naturally heal and provide comfort with an easy to use balm that applies smoothly to the skin (not grainy), does the job, and smells great!
- 100% Natural and Therapeutic Grade Ingredients. 100% Vegan (no beeswax!) and Cruelty Free.
Net Weight: 1.6 oz.
Proprietary Blend Of Olive Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Calendula Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil And Carnauba Wax.
apply as needed. When applying any new product, always test with a small amount to ensure that your skin does not react negatively to any of the ingredients.
Product Type: Body Creams & Butters
, Bee Sting & Insect Bite Relief
, Mother & BabyConcerns: Anti-Itch
, EczemaSkin Types: DryPreferences: Vegan-Friendly
, Certified Cruelty-Free
, Essential OilsIngredients: Aloe Vera
, Olive Oil
, Shea Butter
, Vitamin A