This Lavender Conditioner by in Harmony Naturals is a hair formula that will feed your hair with the right ingredients without stripping it. The combination of key ingredients such as aloe, vitamins and natural oils help fortify the hair and leave it looking its best, all the time. It works great on color treated hair and even on those with natural locks. You don't need to worry because it is a vegan formula and is cruelty free. It is made with Cetearyl Alcohol, which is plant derived and not related to rubbing or ethyl alcohol, so it won't dry the skin and hair but condition and soften it. It will partner well with their lavender or peppermint/tea tree shampoo, so give it a try.
- A hair conditioner that will feed your hair keeping it at its best form.
- Contains key ingredients that fortify the hair and keep it in great shape with aloe, vitamins and other natural oils.
- Works on color treated hair and also on those will natural locks.
- Made with Cetearyl Alcohol that comes from plants and is not related to ethyl or rubbing alcohol.
- A vegan formula that is also cruelty free.
Net Weight: 8 oz.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender Flower Oil, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Alcohol.
Apply after shampooing to hair and scalp. Rinse.