Dream Feet Foot mask treat your hard-working feet to a deep, all-natural conditioning with the Daiwa Felicity Dream Feet foot mask. Slide the convenient "socks" onto each feet and relax as Dream Feet drenches them in all-natural fruit extracts to remove calluses and dead skin and eliminate cracked heels. Softened feet are soothed by the chamomile extracts, which moisturize and nourish the skin. After you remove the socks, the treatment continues to peel away calluses & dead cells for up to 2 weeks. The socks are made of plastic and paper and the exfoliating treatment uses papaya, lemon, apple, orange and chamomile extract.
Net Weight: One Pair
Alcohol, Water, Propylene, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcoho, Urea, Gylcolic Acid, Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Papaya Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
- Thoroughly clean your feet. Use scissors to cut open the package along the dotted line. Then slip one mask over each foot.
- Wear the masks for 60-90 minutes.
- If unnecessary, fold any excess parts of the masks against your feet, and use tape to secure them. Wear the masks for 60-90 minutes.
- Remove the masks and rinse your feet with water.
- Dead skin and calluses will being peeling 5-7 days after use.
- Allow the skin to peel off naturally. Do not use callus remover or pick on your skin.