- AVOCADO OIL EXTRACTS: Balances & Hydrates your skin. The Common Ground Organic Body Wash uses native avocado oil extracts to cleanse and rejuvenate your skin and bring it back to life. Avocado oil extracts also contain vitamin E, antioxidants, and beneficial fatty acids that help protect your skin from daily pollution
- PLANT BASED FORMULA FROM AUSTRALIA: This natural body wash for women and men has a formulation that is gentle and well suited for people with sensitive skin. The shower gel body wash will restore and naturally balance your skin condition for healthy and glowing looks
- PH 5.5 & CERTIFIED NATURAL: The women and men natural body wash has a perfect pH to gently moisturize, cleanse and soften your skin without leaving a film afterwards
- 100% VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE: The best way to exclude animals from all forms of exploitation is to abstain from using animal-derived products altogether. We are LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED and the ingredients in our non toxic body wash are not tested on animals. In addition, our formulas are safe around pets
- NON-TOXIC: Our toxic chemical free body wash formulas are hypoallergenic and FREE FROM - SLS · Soap · Petrochemicals · Formaldehyde · Isothiazolinone· Mineral Oils · Cocamine DEA · Paraben · Silicone · Alcohol · Propylene Glycol · Artificial Colors · Strong Scents
Net Weight: 16.9 fl oz
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (Not SLS Aka Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. Our SLES Is Based On RSPO Certified Sustainable, Preservative Free, And Readily Biodegradable Palm Kernel Oil), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Preservative And Odor Free Coconut Oil), Sodium Chloride (Table Salt), Glycerine (Kosher And Halal Vegetable-Based), Coco-Glucoside (ECOCERT 100% Renewable Coconut Origin), Sodium Benzoate (ECOCERT Food Grade), Potassium Sorbate (ECOCERT Food Grade), Fragrance (Non-Toxic, And Animal Cruelty Free), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (ECOCERT And USDA Certified Biobased), Citric Acid (Kosher And Halal Approved), Avocado Oil Extracts.
Drench body thoroughly. Pump generous amount of body wash into wash cloth, sponge, loofah or hands. Massage gently all over body. Then rinse well with clean water.