ENHANCE™ Tanning Cream Face & Body (fair to medium skin tones) - 8 oz.
"These self-tanners give you a beach-worthy glow without any harsh chemicals!" - Kiwi Magazine
A natural sunless tanning treatment for the face and body. Perfect for those with the fairest of skin, those new to self-tanning or those who want to extend the life of their existing tan. Made with our proprietary blend of organically grown and wild crafted botanicals and herbs, chosen for their beneficial, nurturing and hydrating properties. This tanning cream formulation also includes Shea Butter, coconut oil and aloe. This enhancing lotion is made to work gradually and will leave your skin soft, subtly tanned, and moisturized. Cocoa Lite is specifically formulated so you can apply frequently as you want to deepen your tan. Color develops in 6-8 hours. Product should be stored in a cool, dark space, away from direct sunlight.
Free of Parabens, harsh chemicals, and animal products.
Net Weight: 8 oz.
PH-Balanced Distilled Water (Aqua), ECOCERT DHA Derived From Sugar Beets (Dihydroxyacetone), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), ECOCERT Cetearyl Olivate (Derived From Olives), ECOCERT Sorbitan Olivate (Derived From Olives), Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), ECOCERT Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis), ECOCERT Leucidal Liquid (Natural Preservative Derived From Radish), Potassium Sorbate (Natural Preservative Derived From Fruit), ECOCERT Sodium PCS (Amino Acid), Organic Cocoa Absolute (Theobromo Cacao), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla Panifolia)
94% Organic Ingredients.
Water Not Included In Calculations.
All Chocolate Sun Organic Ingredients Come From Certified Growers. All Additional Ingredients Are Either ECO-Certified, Wildcrafted And Or 100% Natural. All Formulas Use Vegan Friendly Ingredients. Tested Only On Humans.
Preparation: Skin must be exfoliated, clean, dry and free of all other products. Shake product vigorously prior to application and prepare a damp cloth and a dry cloth prior to starting your application. These cloths will be used to wipe palms of hands every so often during application, to prevent product from settling into your skin.
Application Tricks: Use gentle, broad, circular strokes for application to body - Overlap each stroke to avoid streaking and missed areas. It is best to let the product absorb into skin, rather aggressively rubbing into skin.
- Prep: Apply a thin layer of moisturizer onto tops and bottoms of your hands and feet, and don't forget in between fingers and toes. Also, feather a thin layer of lotion onto the inside of the bend of each of your wrists and down the sides of your ankles and heels.
- Legs: Product should be applied starting at your ankles. Work one leg at a time, front and back. Remember to work product onto buttocks while working on the back of the legs, blending onto lower back.
- Back: Continue applying product onto lower back, working your way up to the midsection of your back, and to upper back. This is a good time to wash hands, dry completely and begin the remainder of the body.
- Stomach: Continue by applying product onto the stomach and around sides.
- Chest: Apply to breast and chest area blending onto the neck, and over the tops of the shoulders until you have blended into the application done on the upper back.Shoulders and Arms: Starting at the top of the front of the shoulder, apply product working downward onto the front of arm until you reach the wrist. Next apply a lighter coat of product to the inside of arms. Very important to blend and overlap on arms. Blend lightly around armpit. Do not apply directly to armpit.
- Feet: Mix moisturizer with treatment in equal parts. Apply lightly, but thoroughly, to the tops of the feet blending onto the ankle, where the application began.
- Face: Blend product from neck, onto face. This application is similar to applying foundation.
- Hands: Mix moisturizer with treatment in equal parts. Apply lightly, but thoroughly, to the tops of hands, blending onto wrists. Remember to detail hands by wiping palms thoroughly as well as in between fingers.
Finishing Touches: Utilize your prepared damp cloth to thoroughly wipe the palms of your hands and inside of your fingers. Roll a small soft hand towel and using the smooth side of the rolled towel, very lightly sweep over outer edges of armpits, wrists, ankles, hands, feet and the inside of arms. This will help blend application.