Bee Naturals CC Serum stands for Calm and Clear. Highly regarded by our clients with rosacea, redness, and sensitive complexions.
- Kojic Acid to help lighten dark spots
- Beta Glucan to nourish and soothe the skin
- Chlorophyllin Copper to help reduce inflammation
- Skin-lightening effect by inhibiting melanin formation
- Promotes skin lightening and helps to establish an even skin tone on all skin types
- Minimizes liver spots
- Serves as ‘protect and repair’ molecule as it increases natural self- protecting capabilities of the skin and also accelerates skin recovery
- Due to its high molecular weight, it also has good water-binding capacity and therefore moisturizing effects Has been shown to stimulate collagen production in-vitro and can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Beta glucans are polysaccharide sugars found in cell walls that are derived from various mushrooms, plants, algaes, yeasts or oats. In skin care, beta glucans work to soothe and calm irritated skin and act as an effective anti-ager to firm and plump fine lines and wrinkles. For more information, on the benefits of Beta Glucan for skincare, check out this article.
- Beta Glucan delivers all of the benefits of Oat Beta Glucan plus the known Beta 1,6 benefits of healing and restructuring compromised skin such as is seen with eczema, burns, etc., plus the more targeted benefits for wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Chlorophyllin has been shown to reduce inflammation and bacterial growth in skin wounds.
Net Weight: 0.5 fl oz. / 15 ml
Deionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Beta Glucan, Sodium Lactate, Kojic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Alpha Arbutin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Lemon Peel Bioferment, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorophyllin Copper, Thyme Extract, German Chamomile Extract
Lighten, brighten and calm the complexion. 2-4 drops applied daily to clean, damp, product-free skin is all it takes to reduce redness, hydrate, and help even hyperpigmentation.