If cat eyes are your weakness then Beautyblender's liner.designer is perfect for you. This new eyeliner application tool will be your eyeliner guide with its genius triple-edged design that will act as your steady hand and symmetry expert. The tool will help you achieve any of your eyeliner styles easily and effortlessly. It is great to use with eyeliners, pens, pencils, liquid, powders and gel creams. It has a straight edge that stays put when placed on the skin but still flexible enough. It comes in a chic, compact form that has a 5x magnifying mirror inside plus a suction cup that makes it possible to use the compact on eye level. You may also use it when applying mascara as it works as a no-mess shield. Say goodbye to shaky makeup looks with the help of this compact tool by Beautyblender.
- A new eyeliner application tool by Beautyblender.
- Has a genius, triple edge designer that is perfect as an eyeliner guide.
- Acts as a steady hand and an expert of symmetry, so applying liner on the eyes is effortless.
- Great for use with eyeliners, pencils, gel creams, pens, liquids and even powder.
- Comes with a compact that has a mirror with 5x magnifying capabilities plus a suction cup, so eyeliner application will always be close to perfection.
Attach the compact to a hard surface using the suction cup and place at eye level. Use the mirror with a 5X magnifier for an eagle eye view to better apply your eyeliner. Rub liner.designer in between your hands to warm up the eyeliner tool for 10-15 seconds. Place the pointed corner of liner.designer on the outside edge of your eye when applying eyeliner using a sharp pencil or liquid eyeliner to create a design of your choice (the slightly tacky coating allows for the tool to adhere to the face to help keep it in place). For a more dramatic cat eye, use the long, straight side to draw out and elongate a curved, long wing. For a subtle cat eye, use the shorter, curved side to create a straighter wing. Use liner.designer to line the bottom of the eyes by using the larger, curved side applying liner to the bottom inner and outer corners in a smooth, clean line. Store in compact for easy use.