Double the brushes, double the versatility. With a tapered eyeshadow brush on one end for all-over application, contouring, highlighting and detail work, and a dense, angled eyeliner brush on the other, the looks you can create are endless. Take this one-stop shop on-the-go to maximize its portability.
- Natural and synthetic fibers
- Multi-purpose application
- Use with eyeshadow and wet/dry eyeliner
- Tapered eyeshadow brush end: Pat eyeshadow into place.
- Angled eyeliner brush end: Create dash marks across the lash line. Double-back and connect them for an easy, traditional line on-the-quick.
- Use the angled eyeliner brush wet with eyeshadow or liner shadow for a liquid liner look.
- Use the tapered eyeshadow brush end for concealing.