Sparkle Shadows go on soft and smooth, but have buildable intensity, if desired. They are as versatile as they are long-wearing. It’s easy to create any look – defined, smoky, dramatic, or soft; use an eye shadow brush for a soft, sheer, luminous look or adjust the depth of color by pre-moistening brush with eye sealant and layering color (your eyes will be mesmerizing)!
Using different tools and methods to apply Mineral Sparkle Shadows varies the shade, intensity, and shimmer.
Works great with Gel Eyeliner or Liquid Eyeliner.
Net Weight: 0.07 oz./ 2 g
VEGAN Mica, Silica (Amorphous), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). [+/- May Contain] Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499.
Use an eye shadow brush for light dusting of eye color that is subtle enough for daytime wear, or apply wet with eye sealant to create a vibrant pop with unbelievable staying power! Load up the bristles with shadow powder, tap off the excess, and gently press shadow onto your lids. This helps to prevent powder fallout from the brush tip.
- Creamy Shadow - Moisten shadow brush with sealant to create richer, more intense eye color that doesn’t crease or fade.Note: Less solution will make the look more opaque and intense, and more solution will make the look sheerer like watercolors. Apply the moistened shadow, blending as it dries.
- Eyeliner - Moisten eyeliner brush and apply around the lash line for high-intensity eye definition. A little sealant goes a long way – just one drop is needed to turn Sparkle color into a fabulous liner.
- Lip Color - Apply over lip gloss to create intense all over lip color or just a dab on the center of your bottom lip.
- Nail Polish - Add to clear nail polish for a unique nail color that matches your eye shadow.
- Body Glitter - Mix with body lotion to create an all-over body shimmer or brush on dry with large powder brush.
- Mascara - Dip clear mascara wand into the color for dramatic, sparkly lashes.