Experience fresh and even skin that is free of acne scars,pimples and large pores with Europe’s best-selling at-home derma roller. The Ame Pure CIT Face Roller GENTLEMEN smooths the surface of the skin with micro-fineneedles.
This creates microscopic invisible punctures in the top layer of the skin,which triggers the body’s healing process and immediately activates theproduction of a blast of collagen and elastin. The skin’s natural repairprocess combats acne scars, lines and uneven texture while also shrinkingenlarged pores.
We highly recommend using the CIT Face Roller GENTLEMEN withthe âme pure® GENTLEMEN line of Collagen Gels. They were developed andformulated especially to be used immediately after performing the micro needlingtreatment, at the moment when the skin is punctured by many microscopicchannels that increase the absorption of active ingredients 1000-fold. Theycontain potent active ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin and have apowerful skin-perfecting, blemish-combatting and rejuvenating effects. Theyalso soothe the skin and immediately reduce the redness that occurs after themicro needling treatment.
The effect of the derma roller is comparable to the effect oflaser skin treatments. However, the derma roller treatment can be performed onall skin tones without risk of hyperpigmentation because no heat is used.
*The results are documented in several clinicalstudies. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- Should not be used if you are allergic to surgical stainless steel.
- The CIT Roller should be used only by you and must not be shared with others.
- Avoid rolling right under the eyes and over the eyelids and lips.
- We recommend waiting 6 weeks after Botox/injectable fillers before performing the CIT Roller treatment in order to avoid an inflammatory reaction.
- The CIT Roller should not be used on pimples, acne lesions, nodulocystic acne/nodules, lumps, abscesses, boils, cysts, active herpes outbreaks or any other form of acute infection or inflammation of the skin.
- The CIT Roller should not be used on keloid and hypertrophic scarring (overgrowth of scar tissue that develops around a wound above the skin).
- The CIT Roller should not be used on raised moles or warts.
- The CIT Roller should not be used on eczema, rosacea, psoriasis or severe solar keratosis.
- The CIT Roller should not be used together with antibiotics, exfoliating products, or products containing AHA/BHA acids, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or MI (Methylisothiazolinone).
- Do not use Accutane and any other photosensitizing medication for 6-12 months before using the CIT Roller.
- Do not use the CIT Roller on the areas where laser treatment has been performed within the last 12 months.
- Avoid sun exposure minimum 24 hours before and after the CIT Roller treatment. Tanning beds should be avoided during the 2 months treatment course as well as 4 weeks after the end of the treatment course.
- Do not use if you suffer from hemophilia or diabetes (delayed wound healing).
- Avoid exercise that causes sweating, saunas or steam baths if any skin irritation is present.
- Not recommended for people under 18 years of age.
- Do not use the CIT Roller on children or animals!
- Keep away from children!
*If you use the right to withdrawal, all products included in the bundle also need to be sent back in unopened condition. If any product is not returned, the value of the said product will be deducted from the total credit amount.
Net weight: 104g/ 3.67 oz.