Experience smooth and even skin that is free of scarring, stretch marks and cellulite with Europe’s best-selling at-home derma roller. The âme pure® CIT Body Roller smooths the surface of the skin with micro-fine needles.This creates tiny invisible punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body’s healing process and immediately activates the production of a blast of collagen and elastin. The skin’s natural repair process helps abolish various types of imperfections that can affect body skin, such as cellulite, stretch marks and scars while also giving the skin a significant increase in strength, flexibility, firmness and tone.
The CIT Body Roller is specially designed to treat problem areas on the body, being twice as wide as the CIT Face Roller. By performing the micro needling treatment, the natural collagen production in the skin can increase by more than 200% after just one single use, and the absorption of the powerful active ingredients contained in the âme pure® Gels is increased 1000-fold.We highly recommend using the CIT Body Roller with the âme pure® Induction Therapy Gels. They were developed and formulated especially to be used immediately after performing the micro needling treatment, at the moment when the skin is punctured by many microscopic channels that increase the absorption of active ingredients 1000-fold. They contain potent active ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin and have powerful skin-perfecting, scar-erasing and cellulite-combatting effects. They also soothe the skin and immediately reduce the redness that occurs after the micro needling treatment.The effect of the derma roller is comparable to the effect of laser skin treatments.
However, the derma roller treatment can be performed on all skin tones without risk of hyperpigmentation because no heat is used.Produced in the EU exclusively for âme pure® in accordance with EU Cosmetic GMP Certification.
*The results are documented in several clinical studies. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.Precaution• The CIT Body Roller, GEL and CRÈME should not be used on the face.
• Should not be used if you are allergic to surgical stainless steel.• The CIT Roller should be used only by you and must not be shared with others.
• The CIT Roller should not be used on pimples, acne lesions, nodulocystic acne/ nodules, lumps, abscesses, boils, cyst, active herpes outbreaks or any other form of acute infection or inflammation of the skin.
• The CIT Roller should not be used on keloid and hypertrophic scars (overgrowth of scar tissue that develops around a wound, raised above the skin).• The CIT Roller should not be used on raised moles or warts.• The CIT Roller should not be used on eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and solar keratosis.
• The CIT Roller should not be used in conjunction with antibiotics.• Do not use any photosensitizing medication for 6-12 months before using the CIT Roller.
• Should not be used on the areas on which chemotherapy/ laser treatment have been performed over the last 12 months.
• Do not use the CIT Roller if you are suffering from hemophilia or diabetes.
• Avoid exercise that causes sweating, saunas or steam baths if any skin irritation is present.
• Not recommended for use for people under 18 years.
• Do not use the CIT Roller on children or animals!
• Keep it out of reach of children!
*If you use the right to withdrawal, all products included in the bundle also need to be sent back in unopened condition.
Net weight: 103g/ 3.63 oz.