Burning time: up to 50 hours
Net Weight: 7 oz.
• Do not burn your candle for more than 1,5 hours at a time. This will prevent the flame from becoming too high, which creates smoke and could stain the sides of the glass.
• Use a proper snuffer to extinguish the flame.
• Allow the candle to solidify before relighting it.
• Restraighten the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
• Regularly cut the wick with a wick trimmer (ideal length 5 mm) so that the wick does not stick to the wax and to prevent the candle from emitting smoke.
• Keep the wax pool clear of matches and debris.
• Do not use the candle if the remaining level of wax in the glass is less than 5 mm.
• Do not leave the burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, curtains, and pets.
• Do not move a burning candle or when the wax is still hot. Wait for the wax to solidify.
• Do not place the candle on heat-sensitive surfaces, near inflammable materials, an open window or near another candles.