Net Weight: 6 oz. / 180 ml
• Unscrew the cap and remove the inner plate. Replace the cap and insert the reeds in the bottle.
• At first use, it is necessary to soak the reeds for twenty-four hours before turning them over.
• The frequency of which some or all of the reeds are flipped over determines the intensity of the fragrance: the more often they are turned around, the greater the intensity. If the diffusion is too intense, adjust by removing a few reeds until the desired level is achieved.
• In order to prolong the duration of the fragrance, it is advisable to avoid high temperatures, direct sunlight and rigorous air circulation that can speed up evaporation.
• Place the home fragrance diffuser on a flat surface where it will not be exposed to humidity.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
• The fragrance concentrate contains natural raw materials, therefore its colour may slightly change over time without compromising its olfactory performance.
• After handling the rattan reeds, it is advisable to rinse your hands with clean water and soap.
• Highly flammable liquid and vapour.