A rich, soothing, non-drying, non-irritating and rash-flaking-and-acne-preventing alternative for hair, scalp + body cleansing with super results. Provides important prevention for active therapies by keeping problems like acne, rashes and hyperpigmentation from recurring.
Skincredibly mild, hydrating + non-pore-clogging. Safe for cleansing sensitive areas. Safe for children as well as adults who shower frequently and even those with medically-managed conditions.
Wonderful even on very dry, breakage-prone or treated hair and hypersenstiive scalps.
Helps prevent acne, irritations, rashes and dryness on the face, scalp and body. About as mild and skin-saving as a hair + body shampoo gets:
Clark Wash is indicated for use for all ages, including babies. We do not recommend any cleansing product for washing the faces of newborns (for newborn faces, plain, clean water is best). But Clark Wash is recommended for babies, for hair and body care, from ages 0 on up.
Sans all common allergens, extended allergen series: North American Contact Dermatitis Group + European Surveillance System on Contact Allergies.
100% Dye, Phthalate, Paraben + Preservative-Free.
100% SLS, SLES + AllergenSurfactant-Free. Usage + Patch Tested (in vivo + in vitro).
Non-Drying. Non-Comedogenic. For Men, Women, Teens + Children 2+.
Net Weight: 8.45 fl. oz. / 250 ml
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that is not an allergen). Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic. Do not store in extreme temperatures, or in direct sunlight. Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product. As with all things.. Baby: consult your pediatrician; Maternity: consult your OB-GYN; Skin: consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed. This product is meant to be washed off quickly, not left on the skin/body for longer than a few seconds while bathing. Excess use or prolonged exposure without rinsing immediately may cause irritation to skin and/or urinary tract. Stop use and consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity. If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product is potentially harmful. If this happens, get medical help right away.