Have a head-turning tan with the help of Vita Liberata's Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse Dark. As the name suggests, this mousse is the longest lasting tanning formula you will ever get your hands on - 4 times longer than any of your regular tans. The easy to use formula is made for even the most novice tanner and is perfect for those with even the most oily skin types, as well as those with normal and combination skin. You get a tanning formula that is super fast to dry making it possible for you to redress immediately. You also get zero smell thanks to the Odor Remove&trade it contains and the Moisture Locking System provides your skin with lasting hydration. Create the perfect dark yet natural looking tan that will last for longer periods with this tanning mousse. It is also ensured you get natural and certified organic botanicals in the formula so you don't have to worry about harmful ingredients and damage from the sun.
- A tanning mousse that lasts long and is super fast drying.
- Leaves your skin with a beautiful yet natural dark looking tan that lasts up to 4 times longer than other regular tans.
- Contains the Odor Remove&trade technology that provides zero smell and has a Moisture Locking System technology for lasting skin hydration, and is also certified organic and natural.
- Made for novices as it is very easy to apply.
- Ideal for those with normal, oily or combination skin types.
Net Weight: 125 ml / 4.22 oz.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Water* (Aqua, Eau), Dihydroxyacetone*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Saccharide Isomerate*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Hammamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Fucus Vesicolosus (Bladderwrack) Extract*, Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Punica (Pomegranate) Granatum Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract*, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract*, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Betain, Potassium Sorbate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI 14700 (Red 4)
Use as directed.