If you're a first time tanner, you won't go wrong with Vita Liberata's Fabulous Self Tanning Tinted Lotion Medium. The formula provides you with instant color to guide your application and will provide you with hydrating and conditioning benefits. It is made with certified organic botanicals that allow you to use it even if you have sensitive, dry or mature skin. This tanning lotion is the original odorless tanner, which is a classic bestselling product of Vita Liberata with its Odor Remove&trade technology. The fine as silk application will develop into a beautiful natural, medium tan in about 4 to 8 hours. You also get lasting hydration as it contains a Moisture Locking System technology and it also keeps your skin soft and conditioned. Be a part of innovation and give yourself a tanning treat with this self-tanning lotion.
- A hydrating and conditioning tanning formula that produces a natural, medium tanned result.
- The original odorless tanner with Odor Remove&trade technology.
- Glides on as silk when applying for a sheer finish that develops for about 4 to 8 hours.
- Makes use of certified organic botanicals and provides lasting hydration with its Moisture Locking System guarantee.
- Works instantly for a guided application and is ideal to use with dry, sensitive and mature skin.
Net Weight: 100 ml / 3.38 oz.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Water*, Dihydroxyacetone***, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol**, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Beurre)**, Saccharide Isomerate***, Tocopheryl Acetate**, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract**, Benzyl Alcohol***, Salicylic Acid***,Sorbic Acid***, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Fucus Vesicolosus (Bladderwrack) Extract**, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract**, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract*, Hydrolyzed Silk (Soie), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil**, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)
Use as directed.