Vita Liberata is known for their tanning products that are innovative and effective. Their Fabulous Self Tanning Tinted Lotion Dark is no exception, as it hydrates and conditions even the most sensitive, dry and mature skin types. It is the original odorless tanner with its Odor Remove&trade technology, which makes it a classic best seller. The tan provides instant color that guides your application but remains as fine as silk producing a sheer finish which develops into a natural, dark tan in about 4 to 8 hours. You get safe ingredients with certified organic botanicals it contains. The formula gives you lasting hydration because it works with a Moisture Locking System which guarantees your skin soft and conditioned results. Take this with you no matter where you are, and boast a stunning dark yet natural looking tan when you need it.
- A tanning lotion that hydrates and conditions the skin while producing a beautiful, natural, dark tanned result.
- Known as a best selling, original odorless tanner with its use of Odor Remove&trade technology.
- Has a fine, silky texture that applies easily with a sheer finish and a tanned result which develops for about 4 to 8 hours.
- Is certified organic while providing lasting hydration with the Moisture Locking System technology it contains.
- Works instantly for a guided application and may be used even with sensitive, dry or mature skin.
Net Weight: 100 ml / 3.38 oz.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Water*, Dihydroxyacetone***, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol**, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Beurre)**, Saccharide Isomerate***, Tocopheryl Acetate**, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract**, Benzyl Alcohol***, Salicylic Acid***,Sorbic Acid***, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Fucus Vesicolosus (Bladderwrack) Extract**, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract**, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract*, Hydrolyzed Silk (Soie), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil**, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)
Use as directed.