Strengthens and Repairs.
Lightweight daily conditioner produces luxurious shiny hair. Eliminates frizz while creating a smooth, silky finish with a natural UV filter. Smooths the cuticle to help tame hair in humid environments.
For all hair types, especially dry, damaged and chemically treated hair.
- Repairs damage caused by chemical or mechanical stress
- Naturally protects against UV damage
- Anti-static agent helps reduce frizz and smooths hair shaft
- Significantly reduces blow-drying time
- Color safe
- Ginestra Wildflower – Delivers the Tricoci signature fragrance and produces an incredible shine and luminosity.
- Keratin – Fills in minor gaps along hair strands, producing smoother, shinier hair. Locks in moisture, tames frizz, strengthens and renews.
- Shea Butter – Adds essential fatty acids to help restructure hair, delivers intense moisture, soothes the scalp, and protects with a natural UV filter.
Free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, sodium chloride, gluten
Net Weight: 250 ml / 8.3 fl. oz.
Aqua, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin Amino Acids, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
Cleanse hair with Smoothing Shampoo. Apply a small amount of Smoothing Conditioner to the ends and work up towards the scalp. Finish with Tricoci styling products.
Product Type: ConditionersConcerns: Frizzy Hair
, Split Ends
, Thin, Limp & Fine HairHair Types: Curly Hair
, Thin Hair
, Color TreatedPreferences: Sulfates-Free
, Gluten-FreeIngredients: Keratin
, Shea Butter
, Aloe Vera
, Amino Acids
, Avocado Oil