TanOrganic Moisturising Facial Serum is a unique blend of 8 different natural plant oils including argan oil, borage seed oil and rosehip oil. Light and easily absorbed, this facial serum is ideal for all skin complexions and unlike traditional creams, it’s absorbed instantly. This serum is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants which hold the ability to regress the signs of ageing, erase wrinkles and other skin degenerations.
- The serum leaves your skin hydrated and healthy, proving to be a revolutionary product in facial care.
- The product is rich in Vitamin E and other antioxidants that support the regression of visual aging, wrinkles, and other forms of skin degeneration.
- Citrus fragrance so it's ideal for morning and night and all skin types and tones.
- Ideal for shaving: Apply a few drops before shaving for amazing razor glide and a close, comfortable shave.
Net weight: 1.7 oz.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kermal Oil*, Tocopheryl, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Macadamia Temifolia Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*.
* Ingredients From Organic Farming
** Made Using Organic Ingredients
Apply a couple couple of drops to the face throughout the year, summer and winter alike. Use especially after showering every day for ultimate hydration. Mix a drop of serum with your foundation, it will glide smoothly and give you a lovely dewy finish. Dispense a few drops of serum in the palm of your hand and gently ruffle your hair for a natural effect and to help protect from environmental damage.
Precautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. If this does occur wash in cold running water. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.