Specially formulated for the delicate skin on the face, TanOrganic’s Moisturising Facial Tan Oil is a luxurious self-tan that absorbs quickly, without leaving a greasy layer, to reveal a radiant and natural golden tan. This lightweight oil is super simple to apply and will glide over the face, absorbing quickly and developing evenly without gathering at the drier areas of the face and neck.
TanOrganic Moisturising Facial Tan Oil is made wholly from natural and organic ingredients that are super nourishing and will leave your skin looking and feeling hydrated for up to 7 days, with a natural sun kissed glow.
- Hydrates and tans your face for up to 7 days, gives a gorgeous bronzed glow.
- Made from all-natural and organic ingredients.
- No parabens, sulphates or phthalates.
- Fuss free application: apply like any other facial oil, wipe the palms of your hands and you're done.
- Quick drying with zero transfer: TanOrganic's Moisturising Facial Tan Oil is absorbed very quickly into the skin and is a clear liquid, so there is no risk of transferring to your sheets or clothes.
Net Weight: 1.7 oz.
Propanediol, Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Dihdroxyacetone, Alcohol Denat**, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil*, Citrus Sinesis, (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate & Calcium Gloconate, Cellulose Gum, Decyl Glucoside, Caramel**, D-Limonene.
* Ingredients From Organic Farming
** Made Using Organic Ingredients
Application couldn't be easier; distribute one to two drops to your palms, rub them together, and then apply to your face and neck. Wait a minute for the oil to absorb before applying makeup. It will take around to 6-8 hours to fully develop and will leave you with a a beautiful natural facial tan, for a deeper tan, re-apply another layer. Avoid eyebrows and always wash the palms of your hands after application.
Precautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. If this does occur wash in cold running water. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.