The StretchPATCH delivers a breakthrough in scar and stretch mark management by leveraging the convenience and persistent delivery of a patch, for up to 10 hours. This is combined with heat stimulation to increase circulation, open the pores, and deliver our optimized formula of proven ingredients to a deeper layer of the skin where the StretchPATCH is truly effective.
- Minimizes stretch mark's appearance
- Tones and firms skin
- Mess-free and simple to use
- Up to 10 hours care
- Recommended overnight use
- Made with natural ingredients
- Silicone free
- Results in as little as one use
Why is the StretchPATCH unique?
- Unique delivery method for ingredients
- Heat up on your skin to reach deeper derma layers where the scarring actually happened
- Large self-adhesive patch, fits where your body needs it the most
- Natural colors and thin material for comfort and discreet wear at any time of the day
- Results are PERMANENT!
Lotion infused and heat powered hydrogel patch for medium areas, normal skin and normal scarring.
Patch Count: 7
Water, Glycerin, Mentholum, Sodium Polyacrylate, PVP,Cyclodextrin, Phenaxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginia Extract, Niaciamide, Tartaric Acid, Tocopherol, Aluminum Glycinate, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Polyglutamic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Capsicum Annuum Extract, 1.2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol
Before application test a small clipping of the patch on a less visible area. Place the patch over a clean and lotion free area of your choice. Use maximum two patches at a time. Remove patches after 5-10 hours of use. Use the patch once and dispose it; do not reapply used patch to skin. You can freely cut the patch to the size and shape you desire. If you experience signs of allergy (red spots, swelling, itching, irritation, headache) discontinue use immediately. Please do not use it on eczema, dermatitis, and open sores and wounds. Avoid alcohol and drink at least 4 glasses of water each day. Avoid direct sunlight on patch.