This unique gel eyeliner / eye shadow is an innovative alternative to traditional powder and liquid formulas. This clever little gel has an inky intensity that leaves traditional powder shadows in the dust.
Net Weight: 0.14 oz. / 4 g
- Smudge Pots double as eyeliner and eye shadow. Use your fingers or brushes to create a variety of looks. The product is very creamy and easy to work with allowing for ideal application time.
- Use BRUSH #28 to line and smudge the smudge pots for a smoky, blended look. To create a straight line with the smudge pot, try using BRUSH #13.
- Smudge Pots can be worn on the inner rim of the eyes. Paint the product on this area using the large side of BRUSH #28 .
- Kitten Smudge Pot is a great shadow base and highlighter. This shade can also be applied to the center of the lower lash line to make the eyes look bigger.
- Cobalt Smudge Pot is a great color option for those with brown eyes.
- Black Cat Smudge Pot is easily sheered on when applied over Kitten Prime Color. Try this look for a simple yet seductive smoky eye.
- For a quick look, use kitten and bronze smudge pot. Both can be applied with fingers. Use Kitten as a base and add Bronze to the lid. Finish with HUGE™ EXTREME LASH MASCARA.