was the idea of a plastic surgeon who realized that even doctors don't have total control of the healing process. Some people will heal very well with little scarring while others will not be that fortunate.
Equally frustrating was the fact that doctors have known for decades that there are ways to improve scar appearance. But most people with scars don't know about these treatments because they have not been easy-to-use, and therefore, have not been recommended widely.
Finally, this problem has been solved. Scarguard MD patented scar treatment is the only product that combines four treatments into an easy-to-use product. Scarguard MD is a liquid that is easy to apply and dries quickly to a nearly invisible protective film.
There are thousands of dermatologists and plastic surgeons nationwide using it for the treatment of scars after surgery, after injuries and on old scars as well. They know Scarguard really works!
Net Weight: 15 ml/0.5 oz.
Silicone 12%, Hydrocortisone 0.5%. Vitamin E, Specially-Formulated Flexible Collodion.
- Clean affected area with mild soap and water, dry thoroughly
- Brush Scarguard MD on twice daily
- Allow to dry for 1 minute before coming into contact with clothing
- You can reapply over existing film. After several applications you will notice that the film begins to peel around the edges. Remove film, wash area and reapply.
- If you have any difficulty removing the film, use a piece of Scotch Tape to gently remove.
- Children 12 years or younger - consult a doctor before use.
Using Scarguard MD and Scarlight MD Together. If you have an old scar that is both raised and darkened
- Apply Scarlight MD first as indicated above.
- Once Scarlight MD is absorbed you can then apply Scarguard MD.
- You will need to remove film before reapplying further applications of Scarlight.
- If you have any difficulty removing the film use a piece of Scotch Tape to gently remove.