Intensity is our bronzed tanning range from Rose and Caramel for those who like a colour guide to their tanning. It replicates a natural holiday tan and therefore is the best tan for those who want to achieve natural yet dark results.
Intensity mousse is enriched with revolutionary moisturising technology, the moisturising agents push the guide colour deep through epidermis layer encouraging a deep multi dimensional tan that lasts.
Intensity glides on the skin with a bronze colour glide that you see instantly. The red undertones of intensity tan is to eliminate dullness in skin tone and once developed Intensity reveals an intense golden boozed tan.
A little of the Intensity mousse got a long way and can be layered for those who want extra deep and dark results.
- Unique Moisturising Technology
- Long Lasting Colour
- Streak Free formula
- Paraben & Perfume Free
Net Weight: 200 ml
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Acetamidoe Thoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, CL 42090, CL 19140, CL 16035
- Pump intensity mousse directly onto a tanning mitt. Use continuous sweeping motions to smooth over legs, arms and body. Be sure to have covered all areas allow to dry and reapply if you desire a deep colour.
- The colour will develop over 6-8 hours. Pat a small amount of mousse into your mitt before gently rubbing over face. Take extra care around nose and mouth as these can be dry areas and take quickly to self tan.
- Make sure to gently buff in-between fingers & toes & around the wrist area after application prevent streaks and tell tale tanning signs. Wipe over palm of hands t ensure a clean palm at the end.
- Do not get water onto tan during the development stages.
- intensity has a red undertone throughout development & is designed to achieve a golden bronzed tan.
- Skin Test Must Be Performed 24 Hours Before