Net Weight: 5ml/0.17fl.oz.
1. Take your false lashes and trim to suitable length to fit your eye.
2. Draw eyeliner as close to the lash root as possible.
3. Now apply glue to the base rim of false lashes. Let glue set for 15 seconds.
4. Apply false lashes to the roots of your own lashes, pressing down on the inner and outer corners. Press down with handle of makeup brush until glue completely dries.
5. Apply mascara to blend your lashes with the faux lashes and touch up with liquid eyeliner if needed.