Net Weight: 2 x (2.16 g / 0.08 oz.)
May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77492, 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (C.I. 77289), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
AM – Dainty Dawn
1) Smooth nude base shade from lid to brow.
2) Blend mocha shade into crease.
3) Add peach shade to center of lid.
4) Highlight with gold on brow bone.
Naturally enhanced eye perfection!
PM – Daring Dusk
1) To transition to an evening look, smudge black gold shade into lash line.
2) Layer turquoise shade onto lid.
3) Add teal shade into crease.
3) Dot the white shade into inner corner of the eye & apply anywhere else you want to highlight.
Nighttime eyes in no time!
Lid: Choose a shade from section 3 & apply all over lid, from lash line to crease, blending well.
Crease: To define the shape of the eye, pick a shade from section 2, apply to crease and blend from side to side until shadow is seamless – build the pigment depending on desired intensity.
Line: Use a hue from section 1 and apply as close to the lash root as possible, following the natural shape of the eye. For a cat eye, flick line up & out at outer corner of eye.
Highlight: Choose a shade from section 4 and apply under brow & to inner corner of the eye for an eye-opening effect.