Pinpoint and target those spots that need brightening effortlessly with PETER THOMAS ROTH's Potent-C Targeted Spot Brightener. This brightening formula contains the future of Vitamin C in the form of the ultra-stable breakthrough ingredient, THD Ascorbate, which provides 50 times more benefits than any regular Vitamin C. It is comprised of a concentration of 10% THD Ascorbate plus 3% Vitamin E and 2% Ferulic Acid that give antioxidant protection. The formula is also made with Gwennis and Angelys that combine to reduce and brighten unwanted dark spots while soothing benefits come from Aloe and Allantoin. Say goodbye to age spots and hyperpigmentation with this easy to use spot treatment by Peter Thomas Roth.
- A skin brightener with an ultra-stable breakthrough ingredient, THD Ascorbate.
- THD Ascorbate is an ultra-stable form of Vitamin C that gives you 50 times more benefits than any traditional Vitamin C.
- Formula is amplified with powerful Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid that provides antioxidant benefits.
- Contains Gwennis and Angelys that reduce dark spots while provide brightening effects.
- Also made with Aloe and Allantoin known to soothe the skin.
Net Weight: 15 ml / 0.5 oz.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ferulic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Dictyopteris Polypodioides Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Potassium Bitartrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
Cleanse skin and spot treat affected area twice daily. Must use sunscreen daily to maintain results and prevent future discoloration.