This is the "facelift in a pump". This sea-enriched formula, for face, neck, décolletage, scalp and hands, is rich in nourishing algae, and:
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Renews dull, tired or stressed skin
- Visibly evens skin toneGives a more toned, firm appearance and vitality
- Wear under make up as a clear primer that works to boost cell life throughout the day.
- Wear alone; allowing it's properties to illuminate your skin and true beauty.
- Wear at night, so it can work while you sleep, it nourishes, plumps and hydrates the skin, giving you a softer glow upon waking.
- Organic Aloe Vera - This molecular breakdown can penetrate the epithelial layer of the skin. All epithelial layers in the body help the organs by protecting, secreting and filtering. Our skin is an organ; this helps the skin as Aloe is clinically proven to be wound-healing, hydrating and nourishing, contains 18 of the 20 amino acids our body needs, along with other nourishing vitamins, like A, B, C and E.
- Algae - Blue Green Algae, also known as a superfood and healing supplement, this ingredient is high in protein which is topically absorbed to help strengthen cells and and is rich in GLA (a fatty acid) which helps promote the structural integrity of the skin. This ingredient also helps fight free radicals that damage the skin. Additionally, this ingredient helps the boost the skin's metabolism to give you fresher, more youthful appearing skin.
- Willow Bark Extract - Natural exfoliant and stimulates new cell formation. Wonderful for mid-life breakouts, skin-pollution and dullness.
- Meadow-foam Seed Oil - Mimics our own sebum and helps deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis
- DMAE - Enhances firmness and elasticity, decreases appearance of wrinkles and brightens skin. It helps to prevent the formation of arachidonic acid, which is the gateway to wrinkles.
- Neem Seed Oil - purges impurities including blackheads and reduces acne caused by bacteria. Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. The more you have skin-pollution, the harder your skin has to work, the faster it can age.
Net Weight: 1.7 oz. / 50 ml
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aphanizomenon Flos-Aqua (Organic Blue Green Algae) Extract, Salix Alba (Organic White Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose Absolute Oil), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid.
A small drop goes a long way
- Face: One drop for the face, extra around the eyes and skin of lips (not on the lips) for a more youthful appearance.
- Neck/Décolletage: the neckline/shoulders/upper chest,cleavage area: One or two drops with wet hands or on moist skin, smooth on the thinner areas of the skin, after your shower or bath.
- Scalp: For dandruff, itchy dry scalp. Massage one drop into your palm with wet hands or onto moist scalp, and then massage onto scalp and hairline, before bed. Wash hair or style as usual.
- Hands: Massage onto back of hands, with one drop total, about an hour before bed.
- Fun Fact: Flamingos are not born pink! They love to eat Blue-Green Algae and this is why they are so beautifully colored. Don't worry, you won't turn pink!