skin lightening + anti-aging dermal resurfacing serum
This skin brightening cream specially formulated with Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Resveratrol, Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Probiotics and Botanical Extracts to smooth, soothe and enhance your complexion.ProLuma is packagedin a black 30gm Airless Pump Bottle
- Kojic Acid is made from several different types of fungi; Kojic Acid prevents the formation of tyrosine, which is an amino acid that’s needed to produce melanin. Because it inhibits the production of melanin, it can have a lightening effect on the skin
- Niacinamide (VItamin B3) is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water-soluble, non-irritating, stable derivative of (ascorbic acid) Vitamin C. It has the same potential as vitamin C to boost skin collagen synthesis but is effective in significantly lower concentrations. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate may be a better choice that ascorbic acid for people with sensitive skin and those wishing to avoid any exfoliating effects since many vitamin C formulas are highly acidic.
- Algae Extracts offers a power house of nutrients, minerals that can help draw out toxins from the skin, anti-oxidants and peptides. It is a miracle ingredient full of incredible therapeutic benefits for the skin. It helps condition, hydrate, soften and detoxify the skin, replenishing essential vitamins and minerals.
- Kigelia Extract naturally occurs in the tropical regions of South Africa. Kigelia Extract helps to clarify skin, reducing and preventing blemishes, congestion and excess oil production. It also firms and tightens skin, helping to combat premature aging, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging
- Alpha Lipoic Acid has some of the most powerful anti-aging, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties available. Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is both fat and water soluble, which mean that ALA is easily absorbed through the lipid layers of the skin and works equally well as a free-radical fighter in the cell plasma membrane and in the watery interiors of the cell. Further, it is 400 time’s stronger than vitamins c and e (both of which are renowned for their antioxidant properties). ALA has great benefit when applied in a topical lotion. When put in eye creams, it will greatly decrease under eye circles and puffiness. ALA will also reduce swelling and puffiness in the face. Its anti-inflammatory effects reduce redness and blotchiness, resulting in an evening out of skin tone, often making foundation unnecessary. ALA will shrink pore size and impart a healthy radiance to the skin. AKA is excellent in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; its capacity to regulate production of nitric oxide, which controls blood flow to the skin, transforms the complexion for dull, pasty and pale to vibrant and glowing.
- Resveratrol is an antimicrobial substance produced by plants I response to stress, infection or strong UV radiation. In recent years, resveratrol in particular has become the subject of intense interest due to its power antioxidant and anti-aging properties. It appears that this ingredient exerts its potent antioxidant effects on two distinct levels: (1) by scavenging existing free radicals and (2) by preventing their formation.
- Retinol can help visibly diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, increase the appearance of firmness, improve uneven skin tone, smooth and refine the surface of skin, and help mitigate the effects of environmental stressors
- Ubiquinol, also know CoQ10, is an enzyme produced naturally in the human body, found in every cell and tissue. CoQ10 can also play a role in making skin look younger, Coq10 levels as we age, and most women over 30 have below optimum levels of CoQ10 in the skin. Using topical anti-aging creams that contain CoQ10 can effectively help fight the signs of aging by deeply penetrating the skin, providing anti-oxidants to help create collagen and elastin.
- Pomegranate, Apple Fruit, Carrot Seed, Grapeseed Extracts are rich in vitamins, including c & e. They are also packed with antioxidants like proanthocyanidins and flavonoids that work great for the skin by delaying the signs of aging. These extracts are also high in polyphenols and catechins like those found in green tea, offering many skincare benefits for oily, acneic, dull and aging skin.
- Allantoin is extracted from the root of the comfrey plant. Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredients that soothes, hydrates and protects the skin, It is known to help reduce pore size and makes the skin look visibly younger.
- Pursalane is a natural source of vitamins A, C, E and co-enzyme Q10. It is an excellent anti-oxidant, is high in omega-3 acids, flavonoids thus helping to fight premature aging and protecting the skin from environmental damage.
- Lactobacillus Ferment is a genus of bacteria that is well known for its use as a probiotic, beneficial for human digestion. It is traditionally used a natural fermenting agent for use in the production of yogurt, kimchi, sauerkraut, kefir and a variety of other fermented food. Lactobacillus Ferment acts a as natural broad-spectrum antimicrobial in aqueous products and in oil-in-water emulsions by acidifying the environment and producing antimicrobial peptides called bacteriocins. Additionally it lends nutritive skin conditioning benefits to personal care formulations.
- Dimethyl Isosorbide is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for active ingredients in person care products
Net Weight: 1 fl oz.
Deionized Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Akyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Octyldodecyl Ricineate, Cycloheasiloxane, Sodium Poyacriate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Kojic Acid, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), Laminaria (Algae) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Extract, Niacinamide, Retinol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Fruit) Extract, Kigelia Africana (Kigelia) Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ubiquinol, Allantoin, Resveratrol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-3Diisostearate, TEA-Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Phenoxyethanol, Heylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylated Hydroxytoulene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Citric Acid, Lavender Essential Oil.
Apply a thin layer once a day at bedtime. Keep this product away from the corners of your nose, mouth, eyes and open wounds. Spread it way from those areas when applying it. Using too much ProLuma may irritate your skin and will not give you better or faster results. Do not apply other products over or at the same time as ProLuma. While using this product, you may experience some mild redness and or peeling of the skin. If this is the case, try applying this product every other day instead. ProLuma contains retinol, as well as other ingredients that can cause sun sensitivity. Always use a sunscreen of at least SPF30 when using this type of product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product if you are nursing or pregnant without consulting with your doctor or pharmacist first. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Discontinue use if any undesired effects occur. Proluma may be stored at room temperature, however to extend shelf life further try storing ProLuma in refrigerator.
Product Type: Anti-Aging
, MoisturizersIngredients: Algae
, Aloe Vera
, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
, Coenzyme Q10
, Grape Seed Extract
, Shea Butter
, Vitamin C
, Vitamin E